An NCERT book gives a strong foundation to the students, who study under this prescribed syllabus. As this book is suggested by HRD Ministry, it plays a major role in JEE. Each chapter of the book is carefully planned and presented as student-friendly. Chapter wise detailed NCERT Answer Key books are provided with the objective of helping the students to compare with their sample answers.
Ncert class 9th science
The NCERT Class IX Science Book has various scientific concepts as vital, compelling and meaningful chapters designed carefully, which might otherwise seem dull. Also, there are so many resources to NCERT Textbooks, which are found to be useful such as, Career Guides, Corse Books, Model Questions, Question Papers, Sample Papers, and Study Material, etc. The full form of NCERT is National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
ABOUT ‘CLASS IX’ SCIENCE BOOK
The NCERT Class IX Science Book is carefully written with strict guidelines with emphasis on applications of what you are learning under the latest syllabus so that you can relate the facts with the current world. The book is presented in simple language, with the subject knowledge, with an interesting style with a large count of illustrative examples and practice exercises to master the fundamental principles of the subject.
DETAILED FEATURES OF THE “CLASS IX SCIENCE BOOK”
- Each chapter of the book begins with a ‘flowchart,’ which summarizes the important concepts of the chapters.
- A structured approach is followed in each chapter, which divides the chapter into sub-topics followed by difficult exercises to test the student’s knowledge to understand the applications of concepts learned in those topics.
- Also, a large number of numerical problems with solutions are given to familiarize the students with the procedures required for solving the numerical.
- Numerous activities and experiments are provided in the textbook, to develop the scientific skills in the students.
- The book has the supplements with numerous well-labelled accurate pictures or diagrams, tables, and graphs.
- Important facts such as Laws, Definitions, and Experiments are given in bold types.
- The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) is given at the end of the each sub-topic which is helpful in Competitive examinations, for the students.
- Brief summaries are given at the end of the each chapter, to highlight the important concepts of that chapter, which is helpful for revision and to have an overview of the topics covered in the chapters.
- Important activities and formulas are also given at the end of the each chapter for quick revision.
- Also, each chapter begins with a famous ‘Quotations,’ by Popular Scientists throughout the world, which zeal the mind of the students.
Thus, this book helps the young readers to understand the subject with enjoyment and makes the learning process a stimulating experience.