Aadhar card has been declared as a second identity proof.All the legal formalities are Accomplished by using it.It has become very essential in our day today life.there is planned procedure to issue aadhar card.Initially fingerprint, eye scanning are taken into consideration.If you want to make it.You can go to you near way Suvidha Kendra to complete the process.
In case If your aadhar card is lost you should follow these steps:
- Complaint to the police station so no body can miss use it.
- Visit to Suvidha Kendra again to issue your duplicate copy of aadhar card.
Usage of aadhar card
- To purchase any new device
- To open accounts such as bank account
- To full fill legal formalities
- To appear in exams as an id proof.
Are you struggling to get your aadhar card as fast as possible? You need your card to link it to your bank? Then you are in the right place. Today I’m going to explain you in depth about how to download and print aadhar card online. If you have already applied for unique identification authority of India (aadhar card) online or at the government center and you are still waiting for your card to be delivered to your home by post, then you need to read this post.
Do you think that will be better for you not to wait for Aadhar card to be delivered? In that way, you don’t need to wait longer. Don’t be shy we have a way to get your Aadhar card right now online. After reading this article, you will be with your unique identification card.
Table of Contents
Download aadhar Card
You can easily download adhar card online with your computer by using the simple steps below. You can download your card into you pc if you have a printer you can print it out otherwise upload it to your smartphone or either in flash drive and go to a shop and they will print it out for you. If you don’t have a PC you can go to your city internet cafe you will easy get aadhar Card downloaded by paying 50 Rupees. Before proceeding, you need your enrollment script to download aadhar card or its details at your desk. You should have the receipt when you applied for Aadhar card the first time.
If you have the enrollment receipt and registered mobile number, then you can easily print your aadhar card online. You can download eaadhar card with mentioned below simple steps.
How To Download Aadhar Card?
- First you need to visit the official website. Go there
- then you need to select the option I have enrollment id click on it
- enter the full details they are asking like, enrollment id, mobile number, Date of birth. Once you have done that just click next.
- Now they might be sent an OTP (One time password) check your phone message box and fill it and click next.
- Once you complete the OTP verification you will see your aadhar card on your screen you can print it if you don’t know how to? Check the steps below.
How to print aadhar Card Online?
Are you confused? Let me get you out from it. Do not worry if you haven’t any printer attached to your PC just download the eaadhar card into you PC and save it to your external drive go to a shop and get your print out. If you have a printer then follow the instructions below.
- Once you saved your aadhar card, you need to open it using Adobe Acrobat reader or adobe photoshop.
- Then after opening it, use the print command by pressing Ctrl+p, or you will find it into edit tab, and you will see your aadhar card is beginning to print for future references. There you will be able to print aadhar card easily.
Make sure your printer has papers in it. Use thick paper for it. Still, have doubt to download e aadhar card comment below I will back to you and help you out.