Aadhar card download by name and date of birth: Aadhar card is issued by the unique identification authority of India for all the citizens. Each person has their unique identification number on their Aadhar card. The UID number is a twelve digit number. Also, the number will be unique for all the applicants who applied to get the Aadhar number. A single person will get only one Aadhar number not allowed to get multiple UID numbers. The 12-digit number is valid for the person’s life time, so keep it safe as long as possible. The Aadhar card is issued for free of cost in various centers across the country.
The provided UID number and the card are valid for life time. But some people lost it due to different reasons. Even if you lost the card, you could able to retrieve your Aadhar card with the help of enrollment slip proved during the application process. Most of them felt that the retrieve of Aadhar card is impossible to get back once lost it. But there are possibilities to get back your Aadhar card with the help of your name and date of birth.
At first Aadhar card is issued as a non-essential one, but things have changed erratically over the years. Now it is essential for applying for all the government documents like license, passport, voter id, bank account and more.
Table of Contents
Ways to download Aadhar card by name and date of birth
There are two possible steps to get your Aadhar card with the help of your name and date of birth. The first step is possible to obtain your unique identification number or Aadhar number. Then the second step will include the download of your Aadhar card using the UID enrollment number or Aadhar number.
To find UID/EID number using your name and date of birth
As mentioned above, the first step to retrieve your Aadhar id card is by finding your UID/EID number using your name and date of birth. Earlier there is no option to get back your Aadhar card, but now it is possible by following these two steps.
- To get the UID/EID number first go to the official site of the UIDAI.
- Then open the homepage and check for the required details.
- Now enter your details like name, email id, phone number, and security code provided below.
- Now submit the page to get the one time password.
- The OTP will be sent to your mobile number and enter the OTP in required column and confirm it.
- Now you will get your EID number from your phone via SMS.
How to download Aadhar card by date of birth using the EID/UID number
- Again go to Aadhar card official website.
- Then choose the “I have” UID option. And open it.
- Now enter all the details and submit the page with security code.
- Now you will get OTP for your mobile number and fill it on the online page.
- Then the Aadhar is available on the on line page. Enter the download option to get your Aadhar card.
- Finally, print it with a laminated sheet for the further usage.
The above ways can be used to download aadhar card by date of birth.